Total Paid: 463,427.88

Total Members: 155783

New Members Today: 13

Optimalbux Forum

My stats platinum

Started by dominionero 2021-01-08 at 00:22
20 replies to this topic
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
Hello everyone,
Let me introduce myself my name is dominionero and I am a user who invests on many ptc sites, I support the family of dimitris ...
I started on: Member Since: Feb 2, 2018 as a GOLD user for about 5-6 months then I switched to platinum user ...
My total investment is:
$ 4800

total money withdrawn:
2000 $

My strategy was to renew 20% of my daily balance every day at 365 days and the remaining 80% with renewals from 150 days ..
alternatively every 3-4 days about 1 adpacks, which are now disabled ..
Now I have an account with 3000rr almost all extended to about 200 days of total average
and about 100 adpacks that I expect to expire.
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
My ROI is: 41,6%
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
On the date of 08.01.2021 I used to have:
Upgrade platinum.
Adpacks: 99
Rented referrals:2997
Rented referrals clicks: 17917
AVG: 5,978
Own Clicks: 6
Direct referrals: 17
Direct referral clicks: 0
Recycled: 15
bozdar
Standard
Posts: 15
Received: $316.450000
Balance: $0.000000
Referrals: 0
Great work
caligularomio
Diamond 365 days
Posts: 350
Well done my friend...

Let's enjoy your journey
https://www.scarlet-clicks.info/personal_banner1.php?id=53790


https://www.gptplanet.com/personal_banner1.php?id=109635
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
New cashout:
$72.620000

My new ROI= 43,1246
Raza1801
Standard
Posts: 49
Please share your daily RR click AVG
Thanks
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
Hi
I also manage other sites I have little time available I can post 2-4 posts per month ..
But I try the average more or less around this place
regards
dominionero
Platinum 365 days
Posts: 19
New cashout:
$71.63

My new ROI= 44.6376

© 2018-2022 Optimalbux.com. All rights reserved.
Design by 33brushes.com
Powered by EvolutionScript Version 5.2